AACEA Louisiana Responsible Vendor Liquor License LA Bar Card Online Course
Promoting responsible sales and service of alcohol since 2001
For Alcohol Sellers, Servers, Bartenders and Managers who desire to make a difference in our society by keeping drunk drivers off our roads and putting an end to underage drinking.
Presented to you by Len Riggs
Why take our online server program?
- Works on all devices! (PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Android, Ipads, Macs)
- Thanks to Len Riggs, a former comedian, our Alcohol Training and Education Seminar is the most entertaining course available anywhere!
- We have been told by past students that we have the best Online Program available.
- You will receive the most comprehensive training in the state, reducing the risk of legal issues against you.
- Your Certificate is available for immediate printing after you complete the course!
- Course Available 24/7 – Log on and off as needed!
- Exceptional customer support
- Quality Videos and Interactive Activities
According to Louisiana law any employee of a vendor who is authorized to sell or serve alcoholic beverages must attend an RV Class and obtain an RV Server Permit. Commonly called a Bar Card. RV Classes can be taken online. Our class is 2 hours and includes a test which must be passed in order to receive your Responsible Vendor Server Card. Our website features a list of all of the RV Classes being offered statewide so that you can easily find and schedule an RV Class. Get your Liquor License LA Bar Card Online.
The AACEA Louisiana Responsible Vendor Online Course and will prepare you for the State of Louisiana Responsible Vendor Exam, available immediately on this website, after you finish the course.
It covers LA alcohol and tobacco law and responsibilities, which help you recognize and prevent intoxication. You'll also learn about checking identification. When you pass our exam we upload your information to the ATC and you can print your Responsible Vendor Permit by going to their web site.
This online Louisiana Responsible Vendor Training program is approved by the LA ATC. Sign up online and get access to the training program and videos. We also list all Parish and city info. During the training you will take module quizzes and a final exam for a responsible vendor permit. After you pass the exam, you will be able to print a temporary permit to use while you wait for the ATC to send your real one.
Our philosophy here at AACEA is to provide exceptional Alcohol Server Education to Alcohol Sellers, Servers, and Managers focused on Customer Safety by promoting Responsible Alcohol Sales and Service.