Online Alcohol Server Training

Choose Your State

What can having your MAST permit do for you?

Anyone who serves alcohol needs a MAST permit; it does stand for Mandatory Alcohol Server Training after all. But did you know that even ID checkers have MAST permits? And also, that you need a MAST permit if you're helping out by serving the wine at someone's banquet event, or wedding dinner? There are two kinds of MAST permit; the Class 12 Mixologist permit and the Class 13 Servers permit. A Class 13 Servers permit will allow you to take and serve alcohol orders, and pour it into a customer's glass at the table, but not to draw wine or beer from a tap, or mix drinks. If you're between 18 and 21, this is the permit to apply for. A Class 12 Mixologist permit allows you to do everything someone with a Class 13 permit can do, but also draw beer and wine from a tap, mix drinks and manage an establishment. You can upgrade your permit when you turn 21 by taking the appropriate course. At Americas Alcohol Certified Education Association, we offer upgrades and renewals - so whether you need to upgrade to a Class-12 permit, or simply need to get your yearly renewal, we can help!

MAST permits are good for 5 years, which means that you'll suddenly be popular at all of your friends' weddings and events as someone they can call on to help out serving the celebratory champagne! Of course, it also means you'll be an easy hire for any bars looking for staff; they don't have to wait for you to get your permit and you've already shown that you're dedicated to the world of bartending.

Get your Washington alcohol permit with and start practicing your champagne towers for all those summer weddings!

Tags: server training, bartending certification, washington alcohol server permit, class 13 permit, class 12 permit

Louisiana Bar Card and Washington State MAST permit. Arizona Title 4 Basic Training Online AZ DLLC Alcohol Server Approved Certification Course California Responsible Beverage Service RBS TIPS Certificate Program On Off Premises ABC Florida Vendor State Compliant Montana Ohio Seller For Sellers Servers Bartenders and Managers Get your TABC Certification for selling serving alcohol in Texas Your official can be printed online upon completion Utah Mobile Friendly valid Bartender School on off premise server training permit classes by Len Riggs

© 2016 - 2021 America's Alcohol Certified Education Association All Rights Reserved | Email Us | TF: 888.865.1900 | P: 425.335.3672