Online Alcohol Server Training

Choose Your State

AACEA Washington: MAST Permit Helpful Info & FAQs

If you’re in the market for a Class 12 MAST Permit or a Class 13 MAST Permit you may have some questions, so we thought we would put a list of some FAQs together for you! If you don’t give a hoot about the FAQs and just want to get your Online MAST Training taken care of, you are welcome to do that too!

For those of you who are still with us, check out some helpful FAQ answers below:

Do I really have to get a MAST Permit? If you serve, mix, or sell alcohol in Washington State, then yes you do. We know it’s not ideal and we know it sucks to have to spend your free time taking a "boring" course about alcohol laws, BUT we promise our course isn’t so bad. Our founder was a stand-up comedian back in the day, so you can bet there is some humor in our MAST course which will hopefully make it a little more enjoyable for you!

Fiiiiiine, I’ll take the course. I just got hired, when do I have to get my MAST Permit? In Washington State you need to take a MAST Permit Course within 60 days of your hire date.

Okay cool, how long is my MAST permit good for? You’re looking at 5 years tops, unless you do something that warrants a revocation of your permit (don’t worry, you’ll learn how to prevent this from happening in our MAST Course).

So I have to retake the course every 5 years to keep my MAST permit valid? Yes you do. Sorry, we don’t make the rules!

What if I have more than one job? Do I need a MAST Permit for each job? No, you only need one permit regardless of how many places you work at. We recommend leaving a copy of your permit at each establishment you serve alcohol at and keeping the original permit with you at all times – your MAST Permit is your property, not your employers!

There you have it! We hope these FAQs helped to clear up any questions you may have had regarding the MAST Permit Course. If you have any questions we didn’t cover, you are welcome to give us a call at 888 865 1900 OR send us an email at

If you’re ready to get your MAST Permit, we welcome you to take our Online MAST Program whenever and wherever is most convenient for you!

Happy training!

Tags: washington alcohol server permit, MAST permit, Washington

Louisiana Bar Card and Washington State MAST permit. Arizona Title 4 Basic Training Online AZ DLLC Alcohol Server Approved Certification Course California Responsible Beverage Service RBS TIPS Certificate Program On Off Premises ABC Florida Vendor State Compliant Montana Ohio Seller For Sellers Servers Bartenders and Managers Get your TABC Certification for selling serving alcohol in Texas Your official can be printed online upon completion Utah Mobile Friendly valid Bartender School on off premise server training permit classes by Len Riggs

© 2016 - 2021 America's Alcohol Certified Education Association All Rights Reserved | Email Us | TF: 888.865.1900 | P: 425.335.3672